Who We Are
Harrison County Bank was chartered in 1910 and opened its doors in 1911 in Lost Creek, WV with the goal of serving the residents and businesses of Harrison County. A lot has changed in the last 112 years - economic ups and downs, new advances in technology, and demographic shifts. Through it all, Harrison County Bank has never lost its commitment to serve. Sure, we may look a lot different than we did back then, but we are still dedicated to focusing on success - for our employees and their families, for our shareholders, and mostly for our customers. Our mission, vision, and core values are what make us the bank of choice for many in our communities.
Real estate agent and customers shaking hands together celebrating finished contract after about home insurance and investment loan, handshake and successful deal.
Harrison County Bank strives to serve our shareholders, our customers, and our communities by creating an environment for our employees to excel and combining modern banking technologies with a commitment to consistent, personalized service and local decision making that exceeds all expectations.
Harrison County Bank is committed to remaining a strongly independent, locally owned bank by drawing on our proud history of financial strength while innovating for the future in a way that brings integrity, fairness, and success that our customers, shareholders, employees, and community deserve.
- Integrity – We will work with integrity because everybody deserves respect and fairness.
- Community – We exist as part of a community, and we will seek to serve our communities.
- Service – We will go above and beyond the service that customers expect and deserve.
- Loyalty – We will show loyalty to the bank, its officers, employees, and shareholders and our communities.
- Innovation – We will continually seek ways to change for the betterment of all.
At Harrison County Bank, we’re all about success…your success!