IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING CORONA VIRUS (Covid-19)
As you are all aware, the United States is currently facing a serious health situation in dealing with the corona virus (Covid-19). Harrison County Bank takes this threat seriously and is committed to ensuring a safe and healthy environment for our employees and customers.
In general, all should be adhering to the basic sanitation guidelines recommended by the CDC, which include the following:
- Frequently wash hands with hot water and soap for at least twenty seconds per session
- Use alcohol based hand sanitizing products
- Disinfect surfaces frequently
- Avoid direct contact with individuals, IE handshakes , hugging, etc
- Avoid sick people
- If you personally feel ill, stay home
To address those customers who have concerns about entering our lobbies, Harrison County Bank offers several alternatives that can help minimize potential exposures.
- Internet banking provides access to your accounts and transactions. Account transfers, loan payments, and bill payments can all be originated via our online banking pages.
- We offer mobile banking apps that can accomplish the same functions listed above, with the added capability of remotely depositing checks.
- Person to person payments may be initiated through our mobile services.
- ATMs continue to provide cash.
- Deposits and payments may be left at night depository drops where available.
- Deposits and payments may be delivered through the USPS.
- Drive Thru windows also provide service that minimizes personal contact.